Sunday, September 19, 2010

"FARMAGEDDON"

On Saturday, I had the opportunity to drive to Kansas City and cover the Kansas State vs. Iowa St. football game at Arrowhead Stadium. This is the second year in a row the two teams have played at Arrowhead Stadium.  The game is nicknamed "Farmageddon" because of the high popularity of agriculture at both universities. This is the last year this game will be played at Arrowhead Stadium. I could not allow myself to pass up the opportunity to cover this game (I am the biggest Chiefs fan you will ever meet). It was extremely hot on the field and the stadium was probably only half filled with fans, if that. Nonetheless, it was a fun day of shooting and a day I will always remember. Kansas State won the game, 27-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
The Trial of Miles; Miles of Trials

Followers