Thursday, October 28, 2010

Breakfast Club

Every Friday morning this month, October, my apartment complex has supplied breakfast for all of its residents. They have had different themes and different food such as pumpkin-spice french toast, make-your-own pancakes and a variety of coffee. The final "Breakfast Club" meal was a late-night breakfast, featuring breakfast bowls or breakfast burritos. I may only be speaking for myself, (although, I highly doubt it) but nothing is better to a college student than free food. I suppose cash money may trump all, but you get my point. I am thrilled November is right around the corner, but the Breakfast Club will surely be missed.


Breakfast burritos from the late-night Breakfast Club gathering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
The Trial of Miles; Miles of Trials

Followers