Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kyle Cease

     On Friday night, actor and stand-up comedian Kyle Cease performed to a large crowd inside Forum Hall at K-State. I have always loved watching stand-up but had never been to a live show. I was assigned to photograph the event for The Collegian and figured it would be a reasonably short shoot. I arrived around 45 minutes early to see if there was a crowd lining up. When I arrived the line was growing by the second. The scheduled starting time for the show was 10:15 p.m., but, of course, Cease didn't take the stage until around 10:30 p.m. I ended up not getting home until about 2 a.m. This guy was quite hilarious. He interacted with the crowd, playing pranks on audience members who left to use the bathroom, and ended with an inspirational-like speech. Good times!


Students rushed inside Forum Hall to get the best seats available.





Kyle Cease, hiding around a corner, listening to the opening comics before taking the stage.








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
The Trial of Miles; Miles of Trials

Followers