Friday, August 12, 2011

California 2011

     I recently spent nine days in California with my sister, Erin, and her husband, Paul, as noted in my previous post. Below are images I made away from their wedding.

San Francisco Giants fans watch their team play the Pittsburgh Pirates from the free viewing area at AT&T Park.
A group of tourists gather around a street artist at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco.
Mom - Haight & Ashbury
Chinatown - San Francisco
"iPhone Couple" - Newlyweds, Erin and Paul.
Paul's mother, Leah, at the Robert Mondavi Winery in Napa Valley.
Chinatown - San Francisco
Dinner menu.
The Bay.

1 comment:

  1. Another great post! You have MUCH talent! Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
The Trial of Miles; Miles of Trials

Followers